Just Because I Am Different

By , Miami, FL
Why am I hated because I’m Muslim? Don’t hate me for that. Hate me because I can be selfish or because I bite my nails. Don’t hate me because followers of my God took innocent lives.

Why must I travel in fear of being shot down by 9/11 protestors? I was just five when this occurred. My brother and sister were forced to leave our father in America because of all the hostility. We are as innocent as the next. I fear I will never see my father again for he cannot fly without being singled out or arrested for probable cause. Some country America is if the innocent are treated like the guilty.

melancholya said...
It's absolutely terrible how a large number of people are being sterotyped because of a few extremists.

froggy98 said...
I don't think people should be judged by color, religion or anything. I don't understand the difference between others. All that's different is the way they live. More and more people are under the point that they need to change to "FIT IN" and thats the wrong way to look at it. Teenagers shouldnt be hurt my what they do or think.