Being Different

By , Grand Ledge, MI
I havee been different for as long as i remember and I hated it at first. When I was three my mom left my real dad because he was drinking and smoking. At the age of five I couldn't walk and my mom was worried. She went to a doctor and he said i would grow out of it. My mom didn't buy it at all and went to a professional. That was when I got dignosed with psudeocondrplisa. It is a facy way of saying that it infects my growth plates and makes me short. Lots of people think im a midget when i really not I'm a dwarf. When I grew up I hated myself and keept denying I was different. I wanted to be someone different. Someone who was tall. It was hard to make friends and get boyfriends. I let people run over me and people consantly made fun of me. I cried myself to sleep. Intill I found him the one true person who loved me for me.Richie the first time I meet him was six grade and I started to like him. But know as I grown up I am very talkative and love to inspire different people. That if you put your mid to it you can do it. One person change me to be a better person.Know I say being short was the best ever.

Bethani said...
This is inspiring! This article makes me feel like having scoliosis and central auditory processing disorder make me special. Not dumb. Thank you :)

Shorty26088 replied...
Dec. 4, 2010 at 9:18 am
Your Welcome Being different is easy to do! It's what in your heart that matters the most. Every one is specail and has a pupose to be someone mine to aware the world. That I'm not the only girl that wants to make a difference! :)