Being Different | Teen Ink

Being Different

July 9, 2010
By Anonymous

I havee been different for as long as i remember and I hated it at first. When I was three my mom left my real dad because he was drinking and smoking. At the age of five I couldn't walk and my mom was worried. She went to a doctor and he said i would grow out of it. My mom didn't buy it at all and went to a professional. That was when I got dignosed with psudeocondrplisa. It is a facy way of saying that it infects my growth plates and makes me short. Lots of people think im a midget when i really not I'm a dwarf. When I grew up I hated myself and keept denying I was different. I wanted to be someone different. Someone who was tall. It was hard to make friends and get boyfriends. I let people run over me and people consantly made fun of me. I cried myself to sleep. Intill I found him the one true person who loved me for me.Richie the first time I meet him was six grade and I started to like him. But know as I grown up I am very talkative and love to inspire different people. That if you put your mid to it you can do it. One person change me to be a better person.Know I say being short was the best ever.


The author's comments:
I have always had people make fun of me and I decided to write about it.