Imagine

Imagine being considered a terrorist because you are a Muslim. Imagine being considered an illegal alien because you are Mexican/Hispanic. Imagine people telling/thinking that you belong to the mafia some sort of way because you are Italian. These are just a few of many hurtful stereo types. My point is stereo types hurt and are unjust, it is unfair to judge a whole group of people for a few peoples actions, For starters, Islam is a very peaceful religion, so the terrorist that consider themselves Muslim aren’t true Muslims. Not all Mexicans/Hispanics are immigrants, and the ones that are have come to the U.S.A for a better life and we shall not judge them because of that. Most Italians have nothing to do with the mafia so we shall not judge them because a few rotten apples. I imagine a world free of stereotypes where people get to know the person and judge them of their personality not of what ethnicity they are, and until we can accomplish this America is far from perfect.

writingchickThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 30, 2010 at 8:39 pm:
Smart thinking saying the imagene lines. That really makes you think ;) Check out my work? :)

princess6 replied...
Jul. 31, 2010 at 11:21 am :
Awww thnxs, and I checked out ur work..really good ;)!!!!!!!!

Shelly-T said...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 10:56 am:
Yes!  That's great, I totally agree with you!!!

princess6 replied...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 2:37 pm :
Aww thnxs,rly appreciate it :)