Out Of Control Situation

I've Been Thinking About This, Alot, Lately. Most People Say It's Wrong. Or Not Right, Or Agianst God's Words. But, What I Don't Get, Is How Being Gay, Bi, Or Lesbian Could Be Such A Crime Now.

Yes, I Understand That People Have Opinions. We All Do. But Sometimes Those Opinions Go Too Far. It's Not Fair That Just Because Some Peopl Aren't Straight, That They Get Called Names, Or Picked On. Cause In My Opinion? There Isn't A Thing Wrong With It. And People Have No Reason To Do It. It's Not Like It's Hurting You, So Why People Do It, Is Out Of My Mind And Thoughts.

So If Liking To The Same Sex Makes Some People Happy? It Doesn't Seem Like A Problem. It's A Choice. A Desicion. And That Desicion Doesn't Need Descrimination, Everytime Someone Hears Something About It. And I Know You Christians Say That It's A Sin. But How Is It A Sin, When "God Loves Us The Way We Are"?

Amiee said...

well, yes, God does still love you even though you aren't straight. but it's still a sin. think about it

when you do sth wrong, for instance, lie, your parents don't like it, right? but they still love you. they just don't like wat you are doing. same with God

Amiee replied...

oh yea, i forgot to add, 

even though i don't exactly agree with the opinion, the writing is good ;)

Bethani said...
I like it but what was the point of putting everything in caps? 

DropDead. replied...
Oct. 3, 2010 at 9:21 am
Thats Just the Way I Type? It Looks Weird To Me If You Don't.

WriterFanatic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Brilliant! The world needs more people like you, who are not afraid to speak their opinions.

HIPPIEatHEART_writerINsoul This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I really liked it!

You speak the truth in a fearless way.

Lovely job :)

Die.In.Ink replied...
Thank You, So Much. (: