Black + White =Racism, NO! it must = LOVE!

There is nothing wrong with intergretion,there are many things wrong with segregation.For some,the heart is capable of LOVING only certain races and capable to detest colored faces,its unfortunate but true, racism exsists EVERYWHERE. No matter how unaware or aware you are,know that it lurks slowly behind you until the moment is right and it roves over you, prowling, like an animal in search of prey! Iam not letting it get to me, I refuse to fall hostage to such evil of this predator, and You should too!Do not deny that you are the prey,do not be frightened when you have been hunted, and Do not despair.Stand for yourself,attack and Infiltrate the heart of the prowler,and in all that, show him kindness and LOVE because such affinity and emotion is void in his heart. Teach him that although he may hate and despise you,not for any lone reason except that you simply look different from him, you will respond to him in words of compassion and LOVE,in words as sweet as honey, in words so soothing to the heart and mind, and actions demonstrating the incomprehensible and perplexity aspect of LOVE.Do NOT HATE him, for if you do, you then are nothing more than a predator hunting prey, not for any lone reason except that he looks different from you.If you hate him back, you two,the both of you, then, are indistinguishable!

Chim said...
ayt,itz good...colour aint da matter..itz da feelingz and attitude of da person,ryt?

GraceK replied...
Thanks and yeah I guess so but yeah color shouldn't be the problem but we(all people are guilty) make it that way,but its really unnecessary you know

muz*n.jo said...
Jun. 27, 2010 at 8:22 am
quite touching,.......we all equal dont see why we should be treated differntly cause of race....nicely written i like it....

GraceK replied...
thanks and yeah we are all made equal no matter what race

Glorvic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nicely written, Grace :). Very passionate. Definitely encouraging & enlightening for those who feel that they are victims of racism. 

GraceK replied...
Thank you :)