Illegal Immigration

Illegal Immigration
Good or Bad?

Over 50% of Illegal immigrants come from Mexico ? Illegal immigrants shouldn’t be allowed in the U. S. because of many reasons: the crime rate has gone up and overcrowding schools.

Over half of the Illegal immigrants from Mexico go to California . Illegal immigrants can float across rivers or sneak over the state border walls. For the last 100 years or so the U. S. has been making more and more laws to keep illegal immigrants out of the U. S. One thing they have been doing is adding more security at the border walls.

One major problem with illegal immigrants is that the crime rate has gone way up with illegal immigrants. They form gangs that rob banks and commit other crimes. Most of them can’t get a job so they resort to crime to get what they want.

What parent would want their child in a school with a bunch of troublemaking immigrants? Well, that’s what’s happening at some schools in California . With all the immigrants coming to California , some schools are getting overcrowded with illegal immigrants.

They are allowed to be treated at hospitals and clinics for free medical care. But most, legal Americans have to pay for medical treatments even of they’re poor. Giving them this medical care takes our tax money that could be used for legal Californians.

One advantage of immigrants is that they work for lower wages. But then they get free medical care, free education, and don’t pay taxes. All of the bad things outweigh the one good thing about them.

In conclusion, illegal immigrants should not be allowed because the crime rate has gone up, they get free medical care, and the some schools are getting overcrowded. Illegal immigrants shouldn’t be allowed in the U. S.

princess6 said...
I think your stereotyping when you state "What parent would want their child in a school with a bunch of troublemaking immigrants" my dad was an illegal immigrant, from Mexico, and know he is a proud American citizen. People come here for a better life i've seen TONS of homeless children in Mexico and its truely heartbreaking. I do no agree with your opinion but everyone is entitled to their opinion!