Should homosexuals have the same rights as heterosexuals?

I believe gay people should be treated just as equal as straight people, as well as

having equal rights.

Gay people should be allowed to do the same things as people who are

straight. Its is not just about the fact that a person being gay, its about them still being

human being. I don’t have think its fair to belittle a person because of there choice of

mate.

When black people was being discriminated against the people who was black felt

disrespected uncomfortable, and was constantly being torcherd. If the people of America

felt the pain of black people, then they should feel gay’s people pain. I know people

believe that being gay is an option, but it isn’t.

I know me personally I’ve tired to stop liking
s…but I cant. I thought it was

normal to have a crush on a
when I was in 4th grade, I remember when I was in 8th

grade and I came out to my friends. Everyone started to make me feel like I wasn’t good

enough, like I was
, and the feeling of being rejected hurt. I was viewed as a weirdo

because I was gay, when I really don’t have control of what I’m attracted to.

I don’t believe that it’s fair to be with a person of the same
for 15 – 20 years

And not be able to have a legal life with them, although the court believes its okay that

you can do so with heterosexual couples. What happens to the life you and your mate

worked so hard to build? What happens to the kids you decided to adopt with your

spouse? Everything is just going to fall apart because they didn’t legally make it possible

for you and your mate.

sad_toaster_made_of_glass said...
I have to say that I do not agree. I'm glad that the world does not depend on gays to keep the human population thriving. Black discrimination is not even the same. Love is a choice not an emotion to begin with. If people were born gay, they would naturally be gay from their childhood. I myself must admit that I went through a gay phase. But it was because I had never had a real relationship with a guy, and it made me feel unwanted. If the idea was not put there in the first place, I am sure tha... (more »)

hanabusa replied...
May 19, 2010 at 11:44 am
this is true for many teens in america being gay can make most people selfconsious..especially teens who are going through numerous hormone problems...(spelled that wrong...) any way gays should be equally treated as straight people are.