Kissed A Girl

By , Stafford, VA
I am a lesbian. There, I said it. If you can't wrap your mind around it, please at least try. You'll be doing more than my father.
Do you know how it feels to be glared at by the homophobes as you walk down the hallway, have people whisper about you, giggle, call you horrible names? If you're lucky enough not to know, I'll tell you. It's like ice pierced through my heart, again and again with every glare, until I feel like there's nothing left and yet I still get hurt. My question is, what did I ever do to you? I'm new at my school, and I havn't even talked to half my class. I'm a girl like the rest of you, trying to find her place in this crazy world, and you somehow have a right to make me feel inadequate? Hardly. I have a right to live just as you do, and a right to love as freely as any man and woman do. I may be a freak, but it's me who is the freak, not my hormones. I'm built the way I am.

Chalk_Bandit_13 said...
Apr. 8, 2010 at 10:16 am
People are really closed-mind about people of different sexual orientations.  Be yourself and don't lie, just to make them feel better. Be proud.

SilverSnowflakes said...
I think it's very immature when people call other people names just because they're "different". (which is ridiculous, since everyone is different.) I don't think anyone is a freak and I don't believe in "normal."

Destiny said...
i dont feel ur a freak you are just like me i like guys but whateve i wish i could really know who you were