Bullied VS bully | Teen Ink

Bullied VS bully

February 24, 2010
By Anonymous

They stare at you all class long like you're thye hottest thing in the room. only you know they hate you and are taking some serios hate on you by their looks and nasty snares. You feel watched, stalked, like the prey of a chetah. Scared to move or say or do. Finally the bell rings only you know the silent converstaion between you guys is'nt over, it never will. You let them going first so atleast you know nothing will end up in your hair or you wont "trip". Everybody wants to ignore it and let them go, but you can't take it anymore. They eat at you and you wanna stand up, not be treated like a down rug. But there's three of them anf one of you. Gym time. Your locker is next to theirs- Big mistake. Here comes a shoe-smack to your back. But why watch them, they'll call you a d***. Half dressed you go to your friends begging for back up while you kick some *ss. REJECTION. Lunchtime hits and your boiling so hot and hard you going to overflow. Your friends see it and try to keep you from such people. Impossible. You walk by and they stare. So you wave, they wave back!? How dare they?! Instict flips them the bird, oh sh*t, here they come. Now it's on. BUT WAIT!! Where's your friends? They walked away?! WTF?!


The author's comments:
what am i supposed ot do let them walk all over me?