loser. =(

Don't you love when you do something it is the lamest thing ever. Then some b**** turns around and does soemthing very similar and it makes news for days. Ever notice that when the "cool" kids are loud and obnoxios doing stupid stuff it is the funniest thing in the world even though all they are doin is proving their stupidity. But if you get loud for even a moment you get a death stare and made fun of for days. So I'm dancing in the hallway with my friends to Kesha rocking out laughign so hard I'm going to pee my pants and so they must call me names and throw things at me. But when they run around the locker room like dinosuars it is funny enough to be on youtube. WTF?

Oh_ShelbY_XD said...
truth to it all i'm always werid cuz i

Oh_ShelbY_XD replied...
dont cur what otherz thinkk!!!!!!!

morgan_michelle said...
I so agree with this! It explains my english class so well! Girls (and guys I guess) need to learn whats funny and whats stupid. And don't worry about your spelling. Mine is so worse!

magic-esi This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The article is short but totally true. It proves your point in just a few words and I like your use of varied examples. And your spelling isn't that bad; besides, that isn't the point of the article.

babigerl1194 said...
Mar. 5, 2010 at 8:45 am
my spelling was atrocious but i was in the mood while online and had to get off and so i had no time to spell check =(. sorry if it ruins it.

Oh_ShelbY_XD replied...
dont worry i hardliy noticeed besides i ama spellin fiend