Humans. Ugh.

Humans are very complicated.

I hate when a gay person is walking down a hallway or a street, and some fool dares to say, "homo," at them. The person obviously knows he or she is gay. The idiot that scoffs, "homo," is just wasting breath.

"Gay" actually means "happy," so people really have developed their own languages. I mean, a "faggot" is a pile of twigs, seriously! I have read many books that are decades old. The authors would be surprised that we have defined our own words, incorrectly.
I will never fully understand the human race.
Did you know the Ku Klux Klan can still host rallies?
Gay people cannot get married.
That makes me very angry.

OtakuBoy said...
Agreed. ^-^

Liz_N11 said...
just found out there's a ten-year-old boy in Arkansas doing the same!!!! :)

America;IHU said...
Jan. 21, 2010 at 9:47 am
Same here. I refuse to say the pledge of allegiance until everyone has equal rights. "Liberty and Justice for all." And yet gays can't get married? That sounds like more of an injustice to me.

PurpleFeather said...
Dec. 6, 2009 at 11:08 am
yeah! i never even thought about it like that. that's messed up. how come hate groups are allowed to meet, but people can't love whoever they want to love? it's almost like we want hate to take over the world. that's why God makes people like us, people who question the horrible things mankind does. ppl who will keep the bit of love left in the world alive.

Liz_N11 replied...
Dec. 7, 2009 at 7:10 am
Hey, Purple Feather!!! Give me a link to one of your articles!!! :)