What has this teenage world come to?

Walking down the halls everyday I see girls who make me look like I'm fat. I'm not gonna sit here and call myself fat 'cause I know I'm not fat, I'm average. But those girls, when I look at them, it makes me feel like I have done something wrong. All the guys look at them, and only talk to them while I sit there in envy of how skinny they are. I know at least every girl has felt somewhat like this. With the whole there's a girl prettier, skinnier, or more popular than you. when you look at models for clothes that you want, they're always skinny as can be and then the plus size models are always few and far between unless you order from a special store. I know most people don't want to admit what size they wear, just so that they can feel included. I know I have. But, We're all beautiful the way we are and if a guy doesn't see that he's not worth your time. Teenage boys are usually always thinking about ways to get into a girls pants the easiest, so I wouldn't worry about the guys going after those skinny girls.

mplo said...
Nov. 11, 2015 at 8:11 am
Good article, OhMyGodKaybearr! No guy worth his salt has that kind of attitudes and behaviors that you've mentioned in this article. Unfortunately, such attitudes all too often continue into adulthood, as well.