Different from a social butterfly

I’m different. Simple and plain, right there in your face different. I’m size eight, six feet; I have big feet, and I’m a weirdo. I’ve never blend in I’ve always stuck out. I used to like it until 4th grade. There is this kind of unwritten rule that in 4th grade your childhood stops and everyone has to start growing up. I wasn’t ready; there were still so many things I wanted to do during my childhood. But I guess I didn’t have a say, I guess that’s my excuse because I wasn’t ready to give up my childhood so became I the girl everyone make fun of but who everyone secretly envy because of her “lack of fear” of the status quo I have yet to fully give up my childhood. In elementary people make fun of me but at least they realize I was there and didn’t ignore me like they do in middle school. In middle school the people who were your friends are too afraid to step outside of the status quo and sit with you at lunch. So they ignore at all times unless you and them are alone in the bathroom or on MySpace when it’s just you and them then you can talk about anything. It’s the good ole days in elementary before you had to grow up, were you could just be who ever and say what ever as long as your were honest. But in the normal world you don’t exist to them, they’re too embarrassed by their actions to meet your gaze, in the normal world not everyone have a best friend some of us have no friends. Not everyone is a social butterfly sometimes there are people without friends who feel that social void by watching t.v. during the summer.

Dynasty said...
Nov. 13, 2009 at 9:17 am:
i trully understand this it was almost just like that for me except im rather short

angelak779 replied...
Nov. 19, 2009 at 3:58 pm :
Really sometimes it seems like I'm alone and no one understands or ever went through what I'm going threw. You say was what change how did it change

Dynasty replied...
Dec. 1, 2009 at 9:15 am :
i still feel alone alot but i fill my time so i dont feel that way like reading or stuff like that

angelak779 replied...
Feb. 26, 2011 at 7:27 pm :
i read a lot but doing reading when bored only makes reading boring