Success | Teen Ink

Success

By Joshua Lopeaz BRONZE, Arlington, Virginia
Joshua Lopeaz BRONZE, Arlington, Virginia

“It is possible to fail in many ways, while to succeed is possible only in one way.” Aristotle (384 BC - 322 BC). Isn’t it funny that life can change in so many ways? So fast that you can’t do anything to save what you have worked so hard for. Life can take many twist and turns to find the road to success. But make one mistake and your life is completely screwed.

Life is very fragile and can’t be taken so lightly. When you make a decision you have to make sure you think about the outcomes and how much it’ll affect your life. Once you make a chose all you can do after that is stick with it. You can’t go back in time to change it. Success can only be achieved by working hard and not holding back. The road to success is a hard and difficult road that most people decide not to take. Most people give up right as they start moving. Others because people tell them that they’ll never make it. They say that we’ll never achieve what they worked all their life for. But the truth is

“We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the course of history.” Sonia Johnson. Determination shows whether or not you have what it takes to do what no one else has the courage to do. In order to achieve success and a sense of achievement, you have to do not only what is necessary in life but do the extra work to show that you are here. You are here and are not leaving until you walk away with a victory.

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” Gail Devers. When you do something you have to believe in yourself. Believe in all that hard work that you put in. Dedication isn’t something that people are willing to give up sp easily. But those that are willing to dedicate there hopes and dreams to do what they have dreamed about their entire life. To accept all those racist remarks and shut them up by achieving greatness.