Review of Sweet Tooth This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

The writing titled “Sweet Tooth,” written by Sofia H., talks about lust, love and lies.  Her writing left me feeling more opened minded. Sofia Hines tells us that she knows that the situation is bad for her but yet she still goes back.  Sofia explains how others know what you want to hear.  They then use that to get something out of you.  People have grown up helping out or even associating with you if they get something out of it.  I can relate to this because in my life I noticed I go back to situations and people who are bad for me. We all try to go back and make the next time turn out better in the end.  I try to help people be more positive and kind to others.  I started to notice that they act differently when we are alone rather than when we are in a group of people.  Even if the problem hurt us, we all have that little hope that the next time around will be different. Sofia did a great job with writing this poem.  Not only did she explain the subject, she used a lot of imagery.  This helped me understand how she feels and sees the situation.