Feedback on A List of Things I've Done Without You This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

“A List of Things I’ve Done Without You” by Victoria Brown – more like “A List of The Many Times I’ve Reread This and Cried.” In the short memoir, Brown shares a short list of things she’s done without her ex-partner, someone she cared for and still cares for. She reassures them that she will miss the future they planned out together, but she is strong enough to craft her own all by herself.
I read this and, at first, I didn’t know what to think. I was just silent, taking it all in and rereading it again and again. I related to every word Brown wrote. The cascadingly beautiful dreams of a shared future suddenly crumbling by an impulsive sentence you wish you could grasp back. The “I still look for your face in every crowd” that I wish I could deny I don’t do either. But with this, it gave me hope for my future. If one strong girl can pave her own road than so can I.