Feedback on Star Wars: The Last Jedi | Teen Ink

Feedback on Star Wars: The Last Jedi

By Carlson Ng SILVER, NYC, New York
Carlson Ng SILVER, NYC, New York

Feedback on Star Wars: The Last Jedi

This movie review, by Melinda Moor, was on the recent movie that came out, Star Wars: The Last Jedi. I watched the movie recently and the way Melinda worded it took me back to the time when I watched it. Now I remember all the nonstop action at every turn, from space battles to the most epic of duels.
The Last Jedi was the eighth installment in the Star Wars Saga. As a long-time fan of Star Wars, I have seen all the movies, but no matchup between the Jedi and the Sith could beat this one. One part that stood out the most to me was “In the process, The Last Jedi offers a compelling purview of ambiguity and heroism.” Now that I remember the ambiguity was the factor that I enjoyed most about the story. An example of this could be when primary antagonist Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) seemed to have been brought back from the Dark Side, but I was in for a real surprise as their soul and mind were still filled to the brim with thoughts of hatred and malice. Those are the two words that will continue drive the saga down a dark path into the next episode, one that I cannot follow since it’s so good. In the meantime though, may the force will be with you. Always.