Review of Me and the Geography Bee | Teen Ink

Review of Me and the Geography Bee

By Ja'Crispy BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
Ja'Crispy BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio

The writing titled “Me and the Geography Bee,” written by Ryan B., talks about a boy who enters in the geography bee in his school. Ryan’s writing left me feeling less worried when I make mistakes and that some mistakes aren’t a big deal. I agree with my own reaction towards Ryan’s writing. In the second to the final paragraph of the article, Ryan writes, “I realized that mistakes are not a big deal, and other’s opinions of you are even less worth fretting about.” This supports my reaction because it tells how there is no need to worry about silly mistakes and just live life as it is, even if others want to give an opinion on those silly mistakes. Every single person in the world can relate to this, not just me. All people, no matter big or small make mistakes, and those mistakes are just a kick in the dust. Those mistakes they are not that big of deal. I completely understand the situation, and I am not surprised at all about the situation because life is full of mistakes. No one is perfect. In my opinion, the article was written very well. It uses understandable and used specific words to help the reader visualize what is going on in the article.