Resident Evil 7: Biohazard This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

The review of Resident Evil 7: Biohazard caught my attention because I have a good amount of experience playing video games.  I agree with most of the things that Ayinde said during this article, mostly when he talks about the boss fountain.  Upsettingly, most games ruin the suspense of a boss by giving you more ammo, better guns, and in some games upgrades.  A few examples of this are, Halo, Doom, most of the Final Fantasy games, and almost every survival horror game. 

Another great point he makes is that “The bosses are very creative, unlike other games that you have to fight something 200 stories tall with a rocket launcher.” in RE7: Biohazard, the boss fights seem unique from all other games, because instead of just using muscle memory it requires to think about your environment and use it to your advantage, and also to worry about how much ammo you have. 

Another great thing about this game is that it makes actually feel scared and disturbed, all while doing a great job of putting you in Ethan's shoes.  Overall I feel like Ayinde does an amazing job at describing Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.