Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

In her review of “Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild”, Kayleigh P. describes how attached she is to this game. I can understand how she feels because I'm also  attached to a new game I got recently “Ark Survival Evolved”.  I like the game because we just got a new dlc map called “Ragnarok”.  On that map there are small islands in the South West and down there you can get many creatures called a rock Golems. Living in the lava biome you can get dragons called Wyverns. Anyway…. It’s a really cool game and I LOVE playing it.

In her article the author describes how the game works. She mentions how you lose memories then gain them back as you move through the campaign or story mode.  In this game you have to work to save the princess.  I was never into the super hero /good guy games so this is not my favorite game.  Also, until this new game you could not even jump. 

I do not know anyone I would recommend this too.  I personally do not agree or disagree with the author’s opinion because I have not played this game before and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  From what I have seen this game is more focused toward younger kids.