Violent Video Games Shouldn't Be Banned | Teen Ink

Violent Video Games Shouldn't Be Banned

February 6, 2017
By Anonymous

The thing that stood out for me from the article was anything about video games because i’m hooked on the game fallout 4 and just cause 3. I’m hooked on them because fallout 4 was created by bethesda a company that has a ridiculously hilarious physics engine and that they have not changed ever since. I’m also hooked on just cause 3 because if you want to feel like you're in a michael bay movie well this game is one of my favorites from the amount of chaos you can create putting belvedere di ravello the dictator of medici to shame.
                 

The reason that violent videogames shouldn't be banned is from this quote “video games have become not only a form of entertainment but also as another way for people to escape reality and enter their own virtual fantasies. No person will actually go out and buy the new call of duty game expecting to get actual training on how to handle a gun and kill people” that’s true you can’t get training to handle a gun and kill people, but you can train you hand eye coordination skills and become either an expert trick shooter and good at a nerf battle vs john oliver. If anyone that cares about banning violent video games might not even played one and has been playing for the last 8 to 12 years on their xbox 360, ps3, and wii on E rated games and doesn’t give a care about any other rating except the rating that they started with, that’s right ya boi knows what you’ve been playing. I don’t even think you know anything about m rated video games like fallout 4, just cause 3, red dead redemption 2, or watch dogs 2.
             

I play violent video games like fallout 4, assassins creed syndicate, and mad max and i don’t have any urge to start killing people with a hidden blade or an urge to start a new war vs russia which would bring back the soviet union because i’m not desperate for a video game event to instantly happen.