Feedback: "Trouble of a Troublemaker" | Teen Ink

Feedback: "Trouble of a Troublemaker"

By GlooJ BRONZE, Tyngsboro , Massachusetts
GlooJ BRONZE, Tyngsboro , Massachusetts

In the article “In The Trouble Of The Trouble Maker” By Austin M., Defiance, OH, I learned that sometimes you just have to take a breather from all of the pressure and do your best to ignore setbacks.  His life story was similar to me when I was younger because I never could fit in how the teachers wanted me to. “You're going to be a garbage man!”. This made me feel like this story was about a boy being bullied with a hard life behind him but turns out it is quite similar. The connection when I was younger I was never a good kid even when I tried to be.  I would always be doing something wrong, and I could never impress or change anyone's mind about who I was until I made it into a great high school with a better and new start.  At the high school, I showed the teachers I would try not to fail them with my old self.  I will be new and a hard worker and try my best to fit in and do what is told, not talk back or argue. Just try. And be great, It worked. I finally beat my goal to becoming a new me, so I can get somewhere in life; a better future for myself and for what's up and coming for me.