Feedback on "Heads Will Roll" | Teen Ink

Feedback on "Heads Will Roll"

October 13, 2016
By VincenzoSurace SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
VincenzoSurace SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

“Heads Will Roll”, by Angelina Lee is a piece  based on honesty. Nowadays, honesty has become a lost virtue, something honored in the past. Humans cover themselves in lies, especially when they are not confident of who they are. Angelina has pharaohphobia , the fear of mummy's and dead humans. Fear is a secret hidden by all the lies , so that people never get to see what it is.
       Lee comes out and says some  of the most sensitive and secretive information anybody can have. She says that there have been consequences on her social life due the experiences that have been uncovered by her phone. Carried on  the backs of humans, fear is like guilt. People, especially our peers want to know who we really are, but they never know. Nobody ever knows who a person really is.
       In the author’s place, I would have kept shut. Everyday, I walk around with a costume, but never the same costume. I make sure that people never figure out who I really am, but Angelina does the opposite.
For this, I complement this artist and her extraordinary memoir,and hope to see  more of her work in the future.