GOP Daddy

September 23, 2016
By Isaac10 SILVER, Defiance, Ohio
Isaac10 SILVER, Defiance, Ohio
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

In “GOP Daddy” by Karli, I felt surprised about GOP Daddy. It left me feeling shocked and still surprised. I am surprised about this article. I think that the Karli has strong response in her article. The article is written well with good questions. On question that Karli asked herself was are all dad’s republicans?” After reading the article I think the majority of males are republicans. After taking a vote Karli found out that 82% of dads voted for the republican party. If you do the math that only leaves 18% of dads in the democratics party. So is it far to say dads are republicans I don’t know. I think we need more information. I agree with Karli reasoning. I think she has a good point.



Similar Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 0 comments.



SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!