Feedback on Everyone Knows Someone | Teen Ink

Feedback on Everyone Knows Someone

By rebeccaaaa GOLD, Brooklyn, New York
rebeccaaaa GOLD, Brooklyn, New York

Teen Ink has a variety of sections that appeal to different readers. The section I am drawn to most is the health section. Most of the pieces I have submitted feedback on are from the health section. This piece stood out to me in particular. It gives people will mental instability a voice. It provides insight on how people with mental disorders appear versus how they act. Mental people are not dangerous, according to the author, and while they may appear this way they are very easy to talk to.

The reason this article stood out to me amongst the others in the April issue of Teen Ink is because of the way it was written. I enjoyed how the author also wrote from the perspective of how the people with these mental disorders appear and how they actually are. Overall, this article has inspired me not to be so scared of people who have mental instabilities.

skyvex1 said...
Why should people even be afraid of those with mental illnesses in the first place? It's not their fault and most people are not what the media portrays them as.