Feedback on "The Invisisble Man" | Teen Ink

Feedback on "The Invisisble Man"

By rangerslover SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
rangerslover SILVER, Brooklyn, New York

I want to write feedback on the short story "The Invisible Man" by Kinza Riaz. The story is about the narrator who went to a train station during a cold winter day with a lot of people.She noticed that there were homeless people everywhere but no one payed attention to them. Homeless people with light clothes during such a cold winter day, people who slept on ice. They shared with each other even when they barely had enough for themselves. The narrator saw the hardships they had to endure and helped out these people. I really enjoyed this story.

I didn't see the subsection in which this article was located at (memoirs). I thought it would be a literal story about a fantasy character, but instead it turned out to be better than I expected the fantasy story to be. I feel like this really happens in real life. Nobody helps the less fortunate. In the story it said "As more people passed, I realized that no one saw him." This story was very good and I recommend it to anyone who wants a good non-fiction read