Feedback on "Unfriended" Movie Review | Teen Ink

Feedback on "Unfriended" Movie Review

By jodih SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
jodih SILVER, Brooklyn, New York

The horror movie review of “Unfriended” by Ayinde Roberts is, undoubtedly, well-written. Roberts reveals the little details of the film without uncovering the entire plot of the movie, and allows some kind of tension to build inside the reader. Roberts explains that the internet concept of the movie sets it apart from other movies in the same genre. Roberts also compliments the sound design and the acting.
     I appreciate the review very much. Since “Unfriended” began advertising trailers, I have been cringing because of the mere thought of a horror movie occurring solely on Skype. What I thought was that the movie wouldn’t have any plot: only screaming. I have been debating on whether or not I should watch it, since it seemed popular among peers when the movie was first released. After reading Roberts’ review, however, “Unfriended” seems suddenly appealing. Roberts states, “Overall, despite the unsatisfactory ending and stupidity of the characters, ‘Unfriended’ is a shining example of how a new concept in horror can be done very well.” This review consists of compelling words that have ultimately convinced me to watch “Unfriended.”