A Substitude Survival Guide | Teen Ink

A Substitude Survival Guide

By SnowflakeStar GOLD, Brooklyn, New York
SnowflakeStar GOLD, Brooklyn, New York

For anyone that is curious about the types of substitude teachers out there, then "A Substitude Survival Guide" by Hana Rimawi is the right article for you. This school related article discusses different types of substitudes that one might encounter in school . It talks about how each type of substitude teacher would behave and react to the class. Hana Rimawi wrote a truly whimsical piece of writing that had me interested the whole way through.

This piece of writing discusses several different kinds of substitudes that have walked in the halls of schools. For example in this article the author writes about eight distinct kinds of substitude teachers. The eight include the veteran, the grudge, the dictator, the rookie, the oldy, the joker, the insider, and last but not least the insider. Hana Rimawi writes "Here are some of the substitudes that I've classified in my experience. Use this guide to recognize frind from foe." This piece of writing was a great read and a fun little insight to the types of substitude teachers out there.