Feedback for "November" This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Teen Ink is an incredible and beautiful work of art. So many thoughts and experiences are recorded and shared here. Reading the contents of this magazine has changed the way I understand people my age.

“November,” by an anonymous author, was a story of terrible tragedy. A young girl had her dignity and sense of security mercilessly ripped from her. She felt terrified and alone. “November” probably left many readers speechless with horror. But, instead of horror, I felt awe. I found this story to be absolutely perfect. Every description instilled emotions that shook me to my core. I could see her surroundings. I could smell her revolting assailant. I could feel her fear, her pain, her helplessness.

I know this story was an awful one, and I feel guilty for loving it. I would like to thank the author for sharing it, and I applaud her undeniable strength in overcoming such a horrible experience.