Feedback - "Fast-Food Nation" This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Reading “Fast-Food Nation” by “Allison” made me want to flip my table. Her support of fast-food restaurants was at first odd, but as the article went on, it made me outright outraged. She even had the nerve to make statements like “Simply put, the U.S. is the greatest country on Earth, and fast food is the greatest concept we have ever come up with” and “… fast-food restaurants are so great that sometimes I think they should be the only places Americans are allowed to buy food.” Allison described the benefits of the fast-food industry: “cheap, fast, easy, useful and made ‘just as you like it.'” She also claimed that it teaches children important habits and the value of time.
Without going into too much detail, I'll just say that I was constantly repeating, “Is this a joke?” The sarcasm and irony were way too overboard for it not to be phony. And then I realized … it was. On the side of the page, it said “Pointless Views” instead of “Points of View,” and the bottom said “April Fools '14.”
I admit it – I was tricked.