Teen Drinking This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Teen drinking is flat-out stupid, in my opinion. I am proud of Sarah B. for writing this article to let teens know that their lives could be changed forever if they decide to drink.

Drinking in high school isn’t anything to be proud of. Alcohol has killed many, including all the innocent people who just happened to be driving home and were blindsided by a drunk driver. I have so much respect for people who don’t drink. It reveals their true character. If being part of the “in” crowd means I have to drink, then you can count me out.

M_IML This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I  agree with you, but I don't think that saying  drinking reflects a person's character is fair. You have to think about why they drink - to be accepted? Obviously that's not at all a good way to do that, but maybe the drinker is depressed, has been suffering, has had a terrible life...helping them is better than judging them. Maybe those people are trying to get away from their problems, maybe they don't know any better - you do, but would you if you'd never been told about the conse... (more »)

maemae said...
Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:10 am
okay, you make an interesting point. but have u ever drank? if you havn't then how can you know whether or not its that bad? not everyone is drinking to be 'in'. just because you drink, it doesn't lessen your character.

BurningRose replied...
i understand what youre saying. although, i agree with ashley. drinking lessens your BRAIN CELLS as well as your character. im guessing you are in favor of under-age drnking, then. oh, and drinking in general.