Home Alone | Teen Ink

Home Alone

I really didn¡¯t like this story for the fact that it was kind of cheesy. If someone keeps calling your house it is more tha likely that it is one of your friends. You have to think of the possibilities of the other things or people it might be. If someone randomly pulls into your driveway they might be on the phone, or out of gas, or looking for directions, you cant always assume that it is someone that was calling you or stalking you, or whatever the case is. The other thing was her friend told her to call the cops and she said no but then about six lines later she says maybe I should call the cops, I just don¡¯t understand why someone would freak out about possibly some friends calling, its just a minor thing.

on Feb. 16 2012 at 2:57 pm
beautifulspirit PLATINUM, Alpharetta, Georgia

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

I too find that her mistake was not calling the cops, but other than that, I didn't find anything wrong with this article. You can't assume that it was her friends just messing with her---ask yourself, what would you have done? By the way the article was described and written, it seemed like a scary experience.

on Oct. 29 2011 at 2:51 pm
daughterofeve14 BRONZE, Adger, Alabama

You quit once, you'll quit again! -Tyler Austin Evans.

Since Im the type to freak of minor things like that if I was her I would be freaking out too, but I understand she should have called the cops. I would have.

loms said...
on Mar. 14 2011 at 10:19 am
good job on righting

on Oct. 16 2010 at 11:58 am
Rainbowmadhatter, Reno, Nevada

i will say that in the movies overexagerate it a litttle or should i say... a lot too much... but things still really do happen

we all have experenced a unknown caller with a wierd voice acking s wierd things...and im sure that we all have experenced somebody followin us or slowly driving by like 10 times in like 5 minutes at like 2 miles per hour

this stuff happens... sometimes the perso is really lost or just looking for somebody or someting mabey a kid or a lst pet

but ill tell the absolute truth that it usually is really freeky well to me at least... and u can never expect what is going to happen next... the moral of this story it better to be safe than sorri

on Nov. 3 2008 at 9:00 pm
This is really happened to all of us. Maybe someday it will happen to you, and you will find out how scary it is.

BigBadBev said...
on Nov. 3 2008 at 3:20 pm
i do NOT appriciate this so called feedback AT ALL. things like this need to be taken more seriously!!!!! dont you watch movies!?!?!? things like this really happen in real life.. and people DO DIE!!!! you wouldnt want this to happen to you or anyone you know or anyone at all would you?! if you do then you are sick minded. have a little decency and respect for the rest of the world and for the person who wrote the story you commented on... they obviously didnt think it was cheesy or a minor thing!

haha=] said...
on Oct. 31 2008 at 2:11 pm
wow, i really didnt like this story.

shantel said...
on Oct. 31 2008 at 2:11 pm
your my idol this story is awesome

DIALLARY said...
on Oct. 31 2008 at 2:10 pm
wow, this is really good. thanks for writing it i fell the same way!

on Oct. 30 2008 at 2:27 pm
i strongly disagree with this feedback. ive had this happen to me many times and its a scary thing. if someone runs out of gas or is using the phone or whatever they can pull over on the side of the street. they dont need to pull into my driveway. i think this feedback is narrow minded and you should be open to other peoples opinions on issues. this could possibly be something serious and you would just blow it off like its no big deal. i think you should reconsider what you say in this article.

shantel said...
on Oct. 30 2008 at 2:19 pm
I do not think the story was cheesy at all because that happens alot more than you think so you have no rigt to comment on how it is cheesy becuase that happened to me before so i would much appreciate if you would delete the this thing you call your story off of her

shanney said...
on Oct. 30 2008 at 2:15 pm
wow, you sound like a narrow minded person. you can not always expect that it's nothing, and maybe you don't understand what she was talking about because it has never happened to you.