Teen Ink Fan Girl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I’ve become a great fan of Teen Ink over the last two years, and I thought it would be appropriate to let you know. I first discovered the magazine in my library; I took the copy home and never returned it. The first thing I wanted to do was get a piece published in TI, and right away I began ­submitting.

A few months later, I found TeenInk.com. I appreciate the way the site allows readers to comment on other teens’ works, and the chat rooms where I’ve made quite a few friends. I haven’t had the money to subscribe to Teen Ink magazine, so occasionally I take advantage of the free copy offered through your website.

I love you, TI! Thanks for being a fantastic place for young people – writers and non-writers alike – to gather and communicate about what really matters. I remain one of your biggest fans!