Changing Lives This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Teen Ink is a truly international platform. I never had the guts to submit my articles because I thought no one would read them. Here, you have given me an identity. It's a treat to view the work of teenagers and feel like I am not alone. Everyone's work is so inspiring; I learn not only from my own mistakes but also from others'. It is such a novel idea as it promotes talent and makes teenagers channel our energies into something positive.

Thank you for making us feel alive.

BlottedInkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 5:00 pm:
wow this is really inspiring!! It's so true too! Thank you for voicing in hundreds of kids opions including mine :)

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 5:21 am :
Thanks so much Ink! :*