Teen Ink App This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I think that you should have an app in the iTunes Store and for the Android market. A lot of kids have smart phones, iPods, and iPads. I was recently on my iPad looking for apps and I thought it would be a good idea to have one for Teen Ink.

If you had a Teen Ink app your number of views would skyrocket since it gives kids another reason to be on their device which is what a lot of teenagers want to do.

Creating an app for Teen Ink will increase its popularity and give another purpose for using electronics besides gaming.

Editor's Note: We do have a free poetry app called Poems to Go in the iTunes store, and our website does format for use on smartphones.

AlayaRiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 14 at 12:47 am
I agree! An app would make teen ink way easier for me to use! When I log in to teen ink on my mobile web browser I have to use the desktop version in order to sign in and it is really inconvenient. I am constantly rotating my phone, zooming in, and zooming out. I think an app would be great and not just for the poems. I men one for actual teen ink members to upload pictures and short stories and drawings and songs and all of their work! Please make this app!