Feedback | Teen Ink

Feedback

March 8, 2013
By Acb320 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
Acb320 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
3 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Dear Teen Ink,

I love poetry. I love to write it, read it, and listen to it. Poetry inspires my everyday life and makes it better. Reading poetry is fun, but when I get to read it from other peers my age, instead of reading some old dead persons' poetry, I love it even more. I don't think it gets the attention from readers like it should, a here's why... It's too overwhelming and underwhelming. At first glance it seems underwhelming, because there's no color or pictures... It looks straight up boring. If you could just put a picture by it that's in color, it would make it so much better. It's doesn't have to be a big picture, just something small. But then you realize there's way too many poems on one little sheet of paper. You don't know where to go, and you don't know which poem leads to which. You get overwhelmed. Over 70% of my class agrees that there is too much poetry on one page, and 95% of my class thinks it looks boring on the inside of the magazine. I really do enjoy reading Teen Ink, and I hope you take this into consideration.

Yours' truly,


Anna B