Art in the magazine This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

If you were to open my school notebooks and leaf through, you would see doodles everywhere. Fat fluffy unicorns, or out-of-this-world aliens intertwined between algebra sentences (that seem harder to understand than Egyptian hieroglyphs), or squeezed next to English vocabulary words leaving no room for actual notes. Art has always been my favorite subject, and people call me “the kid who's always drawing.”
Naturally since art is the class I most favor, my favorite section in Teen Ink is the Art Gallery. However, every time I hurry to open the new issue, eagerly flipping to the Gallery, I find all the art is contained on one page. One. Measly. Page. That's an abomination, to say the least! I'm surprised that some annoyed teenage girl hasn't started ransacking Teen Ink, and prompting people to use it for kitty litter, instead of reading.
The only way to save this post-apocalyptic situation is to add more art. Not just one page, there needs to be a whole section. So take this criticism into consideration, unless you want art fans to start rebelling worse than District 13.

Editor's Note: Although you're right we have just one page devoted to photos/art, we do feature art throughout the rest of the magazine, and in fact publish about 45 artists and photographers each month.