Song lyric contest

on teenink.com you have contests for poetry and fiction but there are no song lyric contests. I think it would be good if there were song lyric contests because there are not many if any songwriting contests for teens.

NobuoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 8 at 10:06 pm
i wish i had written this

Alycia L. said...
Jan. 3 at 6:47 pm
Totally! Great idea!

live_luv_laugh_inspireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I agree!! that would definately be good.

dragonsandthree said...
There is a section of the TeenInk forums that is made to post threads for various contests.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Totally agree! Would love to have more songs on here. Like good songs. Lol keep rockin

redhairCat This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I agree!