Finding Teen Ink This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Teen Ink. This is where I came to realize that I could write, that I actually wanted to write. This is where I get my daily dose of inspiration. I get inspired every day.
Isn't it amazing? Being able to be yourself and do what you've always wanted. And the best thing? Nobody here judges you. Because everybody knows you, your pain, your struggle … And it's great to know that everybody here understands you.
Everybody is a writer/artist here. Every style of writing and art is accepted, so it is easier to reveal your feelings and opinions. Nobody knows you here. Everybody is a stranger. But a familiar one.
For me, I've been on Teen Ink's site for a few days, but I'm already in love with this place. This website means the world to me.
Thank you, Teenink.com.

PixieniumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 15 at 3:41 am:
Oh my god. I totally understand if you hate me for that comment, but trust me, it was not for you. I repeat, it was not for you. It was a reply to some girl's abusive comment. But when I checked Teen Ink today, that comment was no longer here. This is so embarrassing. I'm sorry.

FinnStaad replied...
Feb. 15 at 12:38 pm :
Hey, don't worry about it, its fine. ;)

PixieniumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 8:57 am :
That's a relief. 

Feb. 14 at 4:29 am:
You need medicines.