Teen Ink

Dear Editor,

I did not appreciate your magazine in any form at all. I grew tired of reading the same, simple, day to day success stories that kids send in to be published. I do not see a need for you to publish stories like those about winning a dance competition. With such mundane stories hording the pages of the magazine, I don’t see myself every feeling the urge to read your magazine again. I would suggest you take a look at what you’re publishing before you do so, otherwise you end up with the same routine as the previous magazine. Letters about how someone really feels connected to a piano is not at all interesting for the common reader. It may even be something that someone doesn’t want to read at all, not everyone can connect to an instrument and have that creative outlet. Some people may feel worse after reading such stories, as not everyone has this kind of success. In summation, your magazine did not succeed in reaching me at all, and I will dread reading it again.

ayeshamuzaffarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 20, 2011 at 4:02 am
Worst article ever.