Toxic Friendship

“ Toxic Friendship” By Elana B is a well written piece. It talks about how she feels in high school and the way people think of her. Elana is in high school where she sees her life in shades of gray. She lives by “ Define yourself.” “Be yourself”. “Love yourself”. Elana feels “alone,” “depressed,” and has “extremely low confidence.” Wherever she goes, people pick on and make her feel terrible about herself like it’s their job to.

Elana and her high school issues are similar to mine. I wouldn’t go outside to see my “friends” giving me dirty looks. I just wanted to curl up in a ball, tears burst from my eyes. I sit at lunch feeling like they are all talking about me giving a glance every 6 seconds. I feel her sadness and her loneliness; she thought her friends were friends but it turned out they weren’t . I believe that if anyone bullies you, stick up for yourself and say something. Don’t let it get to you like it got to me.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

alwayssunshineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:35 pm:
Stay strong, and hang in there!