Alysha's Ar†icle

One of the best sections in the teen ink magazine is the bully part, because it connects to real life. There are so many kids committing suicide because of being bullying. Since when was trying to be different a crime? There’s kids fearing to come to school because, they get picked on everyday. No matter how strong of a person you are there’s only so much you can take until your breaking point. Anthony from Adolescence Won’t Last Forever was not always bullied. He was smart in elementary School and back then being smart was cool, then growing up he wasn’t’ looked at as being “awesome” anymore. As he grew up with more and more medical problems, nobody wanted to be his friend or partner for any assignment. Think about it, not having any friends but your family, always being alone gets depressing. Especially when you can’t help the problems you have. Thank god Anthony did not let those people get to him. He had his cousin Amanda by his side so he didn’t feel so alone. Anthony joined his cousins Anti-bullying program and always thought that when things are especially hard, I remind myself that Adolescence wont last forever, but I know I will.