"Step Out Of Your Isolation Zone" feedback | Teen Ink

"Step Out Of Your Isolation Zone" feedback

By gorbr17 BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois
gorbr17 BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois

When I read Whitney Jester’s article, “Step Out of Your Isolation Zone,” I realized how important family really is. Whitney shares her feelings about how teens have now been isolating themselves from the rest of their family. She says that family is more important than being on your phone constantly and that your family is who you will always have. You may not have the same friends forever, but you will always have the same family and so spend time with them and treat them nicely.

I agree with Whitney, for I see it happening every day. My older sister sites in her room and yells at anyone who tries to talk to her, even my 5 year old brother. I believe we need to treat our family good because they are the first people we will go to for help as we grow. Also, we might as well play and have fun with them as we are young.

I think that if others read this article they will realize what they do and begin to spend more time with their family. I know that Whitney’s article has inspired me to spend more time with my family.