Biographical Plays This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I really like Teen Ink and how diverse it is, containing many different elements for teens involving the arts. However, I have a suggestion to improve the website. I would really appreciate a section for biographical plays and scripts within Nonfiction. Although it's good that you have a section for fiction plays, there isn't a place for nonfiction or biographical plays. I found this out when I went on TeenInk.com to enter my play, after Script Frenzy was over. It was fiction, but I was wondering where I would put it if it wasn't. I've recently been interested in biographical plays, so I really wish there was a category.

A section for nonfiction plays would be very useful. You could write a historical play, for example, about Henry VIII, or a memoir play or script if you like. I believe that having such a section would be very helpful, as well as encouraging to writers who wanted to get out of their comfort zones or who have wanted to write a biographical play.