how teen ink brings people together

Ever since 9th grade in writing lab when Ms Young told me about TeenInk, I have loved the website. TeenInk is a website where teens can publish their creative writing, videos and photos. I submitted many of my poems to this website.

TeenInk also has a chat feature and other teens can comment on your work. I have gotten 2 know a few teens but I really don't know them. Sometimes we talk about our daily lives in the country we live in but sometimes we just talk about random things. Some of us don't get along but that's ok. Some people are really into role playing like saying goes into lake on the chat.

Some ways that TeenInk divides us is that everyone lives in somewhere different. Some of us live in Asia and many other interesting places. The problem with this is the time zones. I sometimes post what’s on my mind but some people don't take the time to read it. It also divides us by different things we are into like poetry, novels, reviews, fiction and many other groups.

Some of us are trying to find a way to meet somewhere. We had an idea of a convention. If we are travailing where another one lives maybe meet up somewhere.

Teachnolgy to me I think has brought many people together. I really don't think it’s starting to divide us from everyone. I would like to thank a user I have gotten to know to help me with this paper Wonderment thanks for helping me with this because your answer to my question really helped

TrishDestinyzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 1 at 9:50 am:
U r welcome !!

hotshot said...
May 10, 2012 at 8:19 pm:
I really agree with you. We all become family on here. Even tho some people dissapear for a while do to school. We atlas become really close. This article rang true loud and clear. If anything I cant wait to meet you and a lot of other users in real life. Long live teenink! And long live our teenink family!!!!

hiddeninvisiblegirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 11, 2012 at 7:07 am :
ikr its like i really want to meet u guys it would be so epic plus u guys r like my 2nd family 

May 11, 2012 at 7:07 am :

EmmyCherry said...
May 10, 2012 at 1:09 pm:
Great points! I agree especially with the fact that technology has brought people together from all over the globe! I love meeting people from different states, countries and even continents.

May 10, 2012 at 1:12 pm :
ikr i love meeting new people from all over the world it makes me feel like i have gotten 2 know them

TrishDestinyzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 30 at 5:19 am :
Yeah, TI is one of the best spot actually, Also it seems to serve as a wonderful place to meet new ppls whom also loves writing

waterbendercarorainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 31 at 8:41 am :
I agree to that all the way

hiddeninvisiblegirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 9, 2012 at 7:42 pm:
thanks that means so much 2 me

DanielM said...
May 9, 2012 at 7:42 pm:
Good point. I agree with all those points that you said. Their so true. Great Job!!!

May 9, 2012 at 7:38 pm:
thanks that means a lot 2 me

Shnitzal-face said...
May 9, 2012 at 7:32 pm:
I agree with all points! Nice work Hidden!