The Wonderful World of Facebook This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Aimee Camarena's article, “The Wonderful World of Facebook,” gives us the lowdown on the characters we see daily on social networking sites, from the annoying to downright idiotic (as if we didn't already know them). We've all seen the flood of statuses that pour in whenever some mild stratospheric action is going on, or been victimized by the swooping Grammar Nazis. Aimee highlights these irritating users in her article.

Here, I suggest, is the solution: an “Are You Annoying?” quiz on Facebook. Want to sign up and join your friends on the new, up-and-coming site? Well, you'd better learn how not to be so darn annoying and pass the “Are You Annoying?” test, or your cursor is getting nowhere near the “Sign up” button. Sample questions include: Will you frequently post about how much you “love one direction 4ever” because they're your “bbz”? and Do you have the need to spam others with photos of yourself in order to feel good about yourself?

This quiz will rid Facebook of those guys and gals we all despise for ruining our News Feeds. It'll even get rid of those snobby writer types who think they're so much better than other people, when really, with their poor sentence structure, are the real pet peeves.

Wait a second …