The Wonderful World of Facebook | Teen Ink

The Wonderful World of Facebook

April 26, 2012
By esthert SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
esthert SILVER, Brooklyn, New York
9 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
I am very interested and fascinated how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.

I just hope I remember to tell my kids that they are as happy as I look in my old photographs. And I hope that they believe me.

I used to listen to it all the time when I was little and thinking about grown-up things. I would go to my bedroom window and stare at my reflection in the glass and the trees behind it and just listen to the song for hours. I decided then that when I met someone I thought was as beautiful as the song, I should give it to that person. And I didn’t mean beautiful on the outside. I meant beautiful in all ways.


“The Wonderful World of Facebook” is a hilarious, relatable piece on the different types of people that you often come across on facebook. It mentions captain obvious, the grammar nazi, and the preschooler. It then proceeds to give descriptions of the different types. No matter who you are, this piece will certainly deliver and will have you laughing until the next time you sign in.