Dear Teen Ink, This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I am writing to thank you with all my heart. Although I have not won any awards or been published in the magazine, because of Teen Ink I learned a lot and became a better person.

Except for assignments at school, I had not written for years. However, Teen Ink motivated me to write, care more about the world, and express my feelings. Last year was the year I wrote the most. Again, thank you. Although there are only a few people looking at my work online, I am still content because at least someone cares. At least this little voice can inspire someone and change the world a bit.

Recently, I read masterpieces with their own style and uniqueness. Clearly that is why they were chosen to be in the magazine. It's amazing that there are teenagers out there caring about the environment and problems of today's society. We're not as naive and ignorant as some think.

Furthermore, I realized that the problems I face every day (including bullying and depression) are actually similar to what others are facing too. It's not just me fighting for myself; in reality there are millions of “soldiers” defeating pressures from family, school, and friends at the same time.

I know Teen Ink wants to encourage people to write more and enjoy the process. Writing can be fun. Thanks to Teen Ink, I now understand the true meaning of writing – to enrich our lives, to think about the underlying reasons for everything, to inspire people, and to become wise.

jetta.bugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Well said! (: THis is terrific.

AugustusH20s said...
This is very sweet :) I've barely been here a day but I feel the same, I love the community, it's really awesome. 

JackieH said...
Couldn't have said it better myself! I haven't been a member of the wbsite as long as you have but I too feel a sense of accomplishment everytime I get that email saying this or that was put in the magazine or that one of my articles were rated. I may never get in the magazine but at least the aspiration keeps me writing, yes? Thank YOU for writing this. The people who work with the magazine need to know how much we appreciate them.