Try to See It My Way This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I believe that Zachary Wallis's points of view article “Try to See It My Way” is an extraordinary piece of writing. I was surprised at how much I was able to relate.

Zachary wrote about how sometimes he gets frustrated by the fact that it takes a while for his work to get approved for posting on TeenInk.com. I myself sometimes get annoyed, too, after I submit my work to Teen Ink. Why isn't it approved yet? I wonder. Do they not like my writing? We've all felt this way, which is why this piece has such a great impact on readers.

Zachary pointed out that we shouldn't get mad at how long it takes for our work to get approved. The people at Teen Ink have many entries to read in order to choose the best ones for the magazine. We really need to give them some credit.

From the very first paragraph, Zachary's article captured my attention. After reading it, I have had a change of heart. From now on, I won't be upset or worried when my work is not approved right away. Instead, I'll be accepting and thankful to Teen Ink for only choosing the best writing for readers to enjoy.