"A Geek's Guide to Love"

“A Geek’s Guide to Love” by Maia S. is one of the most ingenious, insightful pieces scribed with various marks and symbols to communicate a message that I have had the pleasure to grace the cones and rods within my retina. In it, she aptly describes with proper punctuation and varied vocabulary the many, abundant ways geeks can find love. She fills her essay (constructed with a hook, thesis, and conclusion, nonetheless) with well-designed sentences that stimulate my epiglottis to constrict my larynx, a process some would call “laughing.” The anecdotes she writes can be related to by my frontal lobe in such a way that I feel deeply connected to the words printed on the fibrous pages (She’s right; it is impossible to get tired of the library). The advice she gives is also extremely helpful, and I have made sure to store in my subconscious the pickup line “You must be really electronegative, because I’m highly attracted to you” for the next time I happen to catch the eye of someone in my extracurricular science labs. “A Geek’s Guide to Love” is more than a guide; it is a way of life.

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_5efdnqf84st2ggcsafjbv7r4h5, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0